Company Secretarial Services
Singapore Companies Act states that every company is required to appoint a Company Secretary within 6 months of incorporating Singapore Pte Limited Company. The Company Secretary who performs the legal requirement for Singapore registered companies must be an ordinary Singapore resident.
Reasons our clients choose us as their Company Secretary?
- We are Singapore Citizen resident in Singapore.
- We have reminded the Company officers on the duties to be performed.
- We give you free access 24/7 to your virtual secretarial register book, board resolutions, minutes and AGM documents.
As nominee Company secretary, we are responsible to take care for you, the duties of Company Secretary, while you manage your business.
- Keeping and Updating of Statutory Registers Books
- Filing to ACRA all changes in Statutory Records
- Preparing and Attending of Board of Director Meetings
- Preparing and Taking Minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Safe keeping of Corporate Seal
- Reminding of Compliance before due dates
Keeping and Updating of Statutory Registers Books
- Officers’ appointments – directors, auditors, secretaries and CEO
- Officers’ resignation- directors, auditors, secretaries and CEO
- Share Issues and share transfers among shareholders
- Charges and debentures movements of the company
- Filing signed board resolutions and AGM, EGM minutes
Reminding of Compliance before due dates
AccountIT will inform you two months before due date on filing Annual Returns.
Hire a Company Secretary @ S$300 per annum
- Access to virtual secretarial register book, board resolutions, minutes and AGM documents
Filing to ACRA all Changes in Statutory Board
- Appointments/resignations of officers
- Annual returns before due date
- Change Company name approval
- Changes of Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- Share Allotments and Share Transfers
Preparing and Attending of Directors’ Board Meetings
- Prepare Directors’ Circular Resolutions
- Preparation of agenda with Chief Executive and maintaining minute books
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Certifying copies of minutes
- Provide professional legal advisory regarding Companies Act